Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last One, Then I've Got to Get To Work

(Unless, of course, we should all stay home because it's snowing.)

I decided I need tinted windows on my car. That way, no one can see me singing along with the radio. As it is, I sing while I'm between cars and then when I am about to pass, I try to sing without moving my lips much. Very casual, like. I keep hoping that one day, the lyrics will be something the stations will provide on my navigational display installed in my dashboard. Better yet, in a heads up holographic display right in my windshield. 

They can regulate texting but they can't regulate singing (unless you're in Kirkland where they are trying to regulate hooting in addition to singing).

But until then, tinted windows are the answer I think. (Unless the top is down. Then all bets are off.)

No comments: