Monday, March 15, 2010

Funny Business

So, I'm sitting here trying to think of something funny but I'm doing tax returns and what's so funny about that?

I thought this was funny but it's probably too small to read. It's the instruction for a goverment form 1098-T.

See if this is better:


Nothing to worry about. It probably wasn't someone running the country who wrote this. Just someone trying to educate your kids.

I thought this was funny, too. This is an e-mail exchange:

From: JJ
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 3:33 PM
To: Chochimi
Subject: RE: donations

I know - best charity name ever

From: Chochimi
Sent: 03/05/2010 3:33 PM
To: JJ
Subject: RE: donations

When you go to their website you are greeted with “Join the Heifer community!”

I think not.

From: JJ
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 3:31 PM
To: Chochimi
Subject: donations

Actual name of charity a client donated to

heifer international

It's true. You can check it out here.

That's as funny as it gets, folks.

No comments: