Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grumpy

I'm trying desperately to goof off here but people get kind of demanding when it comes to their tax returns and downright testy where money's concerned. Just because you waited until the last minute doesn't make it an emergency for me! Oh, well, I guess that's my job....

Besides being only a couple days before the 15th, it's also a couple of days before travel and that's just double trouble, for me. Don't get me wrong - love the travel - just not good with the two or three days beforehand.

Spent the last couple of days being grumpy which doesn't make me any fun to be around and - truth be known - that's okay with me. But I'm tired of being grumpy so it's time for me to humble myself, make my apologies, and get a change in attitude. So, as of right now Not Grumpy.

You can come out from under the covers now. I probably won't bite.

No comments: