Thursday, April 22, 2010

Time Travel

I was born in NYC in a hospital that no longer exists. 1963, that was.

Twenty years later I lived in a sorority with another girl who was born in the same hospital. Our moms figured this out during a Mom's Weekend. Turns out we may have been in the hospital at the very same time. Small world.

Some 27 years after that, I spent the weekend with members of Rainier Yacht Club. Another couple in attendance was sharing stories of their travels together when they were much younger. Flashback 45 years and we were at the same Worlds Fair. 1964/1965 in NYC. Whadyaknow?

I have pictures of me at the Fair. Remind me when I get home and I'll get those pictures out.

Wonder if they've every been to Circleville.

2 comments:

Ted Compton said...

Everybody gets to Circleville eventually.

-p said...

The Pumpkin Show is a must see...