Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I like Maxwell House coffee.

 There. I said it.

Honestly, if Facebook thought I was posting offensive or deceitful things, this probably is worse than the story about washing my car. Can you imagine? Influencing people to like Maxwell House? Go to your room!

It happened by accident, like most things do. I was traveling and that was the coffee in my hotel room. It was a coffee pod - the kind that work in Keurig-type machines.

My choices were to drink the coffee or don't. What was I to do?

I drank the coffee. Obviously.

It's a medium blend whereas I've always been a hardcore dark roast coffee drinker. Am I getting softer? Or less discriminating? 

Don't panic. I haven't switched brands. I'm not suddenly hoarding Maxwell House Original Roast (like I hoard Starbucks Christmas blend). It's not my daily drinker.

But I bought some pods, nonetheless. Could be handy the next time I'm traveling.

Or if coffee prices keep going up. Maxwell House is less expensive. But, it's still "good to the last drop."

I'm just saying it's worth giving it a try. At least, there's nothing to be afraid of.

No comments: