Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Wireless-less

I've been in a desert the last few days, literally and figuratively. No wifi, no cable, but lots and lots of sun and sand. Nothing to do but lie about and read. Roughing it.

Plugged back in now but while I was gone a whole bunch of people decided to get their tax stuff organized so it looks like tax season is in full swing. Freezer is stocked with leftovers. Office is stocked with coffee and chocolate. Should be set for a while.

I also have several weekend diversions planned over the next few weeks so it won't be all work and no play. Not yet. That starts just after March 15th. Then, things get crazy.

Sun is just coming up and I've already drained my coffee cup. Guess that means it's time to go to work.

Makes me long for the desert.

No comments: