Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kroozing

I just noticed that Krispy Kreme has a drive through window. Do we really need this? I mean if you're going to get in your car to drive somewhere to get a' donut, shouldn't you have to at least get out of your car and walk to the counter?

I mean, how lazy can a person get? Makes sense, though. You don't have to get out of your car to do much of anything anymore: bank, dine, shop, watch a movie, and pick up your prescription. You can even wash your car without getting out of your car.

I don't know. If you can't spell crispy and creme without using Ks, you might as well drive through. No need to tax yourself. Just saying.

Meanwhile, Burgerville is becoming my favorite fast food restaurant.
The chain uses 100% wind power for all of its restaurants and headquarters, and is the largest chain in America to do so.
Yes, they have drive through windows. But they also have food.

No comments: