Tuesday, January 5, 2016

And So It Begins

Damn. I really wanted to post something today but I just ran out of time. This reintegration back to work after the holidays is a real bummer. Lack of sleep? Not digging it! Work? Not fun. Getting ready for tax season? Do I have to?

Unfortunately, yes. Yes, I do. And, it's almost as fun as tax season itself. Lots of organizing goes on behind the scenes before tax season gets into full swing. You wouldn't think organizing would be all that taxing but it is.

Taxing, I say.

I'm also cooking lots of casseroles and stocking up the freezer. When I'm not at work, I'm in the kitchen. The more I can prepare now the less likely I'll be reduced to eating cold chili right out of the can in April.

And, cleaning house. Not my favorite thing to do but things are going to go downhill fast so I might as well start from a relatively good place or the dust bunnies might take over before it's over.

Jeez, what is it - Tuesday? I need a vacation already.

Hey, buddy, can you spare me some chocolate?

No comments: