Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Best Fitness Advice: How to Get Free Potato Chips

In case you were wondering, and I'm sure you weren't, this is my favorite workout video:



The woman in the green yoga pants is an individual that goes by the name Betty Rocker. She used to put out a series of free workout videos on YouTube with the hope that you would eventually buy into her nutrition program. She still puts out videos but with less regularity. Her workouts are generally in the 15-minute range but will kick your butt.

The posted video is 36 minutes and while it doesn't require a lot of jumping around as most of her workouts involve, it is definitely ass-kicking. I have been doing it for over a year and have never done the whole thing. I can do two-thirds at one stretch but my usual routine is a 1.5 mile run, followed by one-third of this video, followed by sit-ups and other calisthenics. The whole routine takes 45-60 minutes.

Now that I have my Health app linked in with my Walgreens app, I should be able to earn enough points to buy potato chips in no time.

No comments: