Thursday, September 6, 2012

Black Cat

A black cat crossed my path today but it might have been worse for the cat since I was driving my car at the time. The cat's fine - made it to the other side of the road safely. Me? It's too early to tell but I was on my way to Starbucks to cash in my coupon for a free cup of coffee but when I got there I forgot all about the coupon and paid for the coffee instead.

It could be all downhill from here.

*** UPDATE ***

After Starbucks, I tried calling Costco optical to see if my glasses were in. (These were to replace the glasses I lost in the lake.) No on answered the phone but since I was across the street, I figured I would just go over there and ask them. Even though it was only 10 am, I had to wait 45 minutes before I could talk to someone. The nice young man told me the glasses were in but I was in the wrong Costco! I ordered them in a different city altogether! Crap - where am I anyway?

After that, I had a case of fumbleitis. I kept dropping everything but I bought a new pair of black shoes and that fixed everything.

No comments: