Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Three Weeks - ish

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I'm still here. I've just got my head down. Working. (I know, I know. Don't do it!)

Three weeks to go, or thereabouts. Was feeling pretty good about everything yesterday. Was even allowed to go outside for a bit. But, overnight, I got eight more tax returns. It's a little bit like Christmas - only in reverse: Someone comes in the middle of the night and leaves something that no one wants.

This is the point in time when, every year, I wonder how we'll make it to the finish line. My only comfort is that I wonder the same thing every year and every year we make it. Don't know how it happens except there's a whole lot of coffee involved.

I'm wondering what it would cost to have a drip feed installed at my desk.

No comments: