Monday, March 2, 2015

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor

Can't decide which is worse - being buried in tax returns or buried in snow. I know I'm not supposed to mention the daffodils or budding cherry trees - heard there was a new rule prohibiting that - so you didn't hear this from me: It's been nice enough to drive with the top down here. It might also be nice enough to take the boat out but for the avalanche of aforementioned tax returns.

Which is to say, you might not hear much from me over the next few weeks, flowers notwithstanding.

In the meantime, I also need to sell a 2008 BMW 535 xi with 110,000 miles on it. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it drives great (meticulously maintained, super solid) and has an outstanding stereo. I just have more cars than I need and it's time to do something about it.

So, if you know someone who might be interested, let me know.

It does great in the snow, too, btw.

Just saying.

No comments: