Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happenings

Tax season is in full swing which probably doesn't help my elbows any. It's not yet a 24/7 schedule, but things are getting pretty busy around here. So much so that I hardly have time for goofing off although I'm thinking about it all the time. It may be time to hire a professional surrogate. 

To top things off we need to move again. It turns out our landlord in our Vancouver location is crazy and she's asked us in no uncertain terms to leave. Fortunately, we have a lease so she can't kick us out but it's clear we need to find something else. 

We're tired of moving every year so we're thinking of buying something down there. The problem is timing. We just don't have time for house hunting, furniture buying, and moving. Not until after April 15 so we could have another couple months of an uncomfortable living situation. 

I had a minute so I thought I would touch base to let you know that all is well, all things considered. Just busy. 

No comments: