Monday, December 2, 2013

Cheeses, Janice!

Cheese and rice! I don't remember where I picked this up but I adopted it and there it is.

And then there was Janice, the Crazy Hat Lady. I won't tell you why we called her that. I'll save that for a different day. What I will tell you is her husband would say Jesus, Janice! so many times, it became her freaking nickname.

So, one day, Cheese and rice! became Cheeses, Janice! so I went to Etsy and got a customized cheese board from Timber Green Woods and here it is:


I figure that should score accommodations at their AZ home sometime this winter, don't you?

2 comments:

Janice said...

As a "Janice" I had to read this! I was called "Dammit Janet" in college because of Rocky Horror. I may have to encourage others to now call me Jesus Janice. Happy Holidailies.

Lynn C Dot said...

Love it! Thanks for the comment!