Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post 15th

What happens after October 15th? A whole lot more goofing off, that's what. See? I'm already hard at work at not working.

Usually, this is the time of  year I write but I don't have anything brewing. I'll probably try to edit some of the stuff I've written before. (I have two novel-length pieces of work that need, well, a lot more work.) But that's already starting to sound like work.

It's also the time of year I like to take lots of pictures of leaves that have fallen to the ground so you can expect to see more photos. Maybe.

I can always start on next year's tax season. Dull, I know, but I always wait until December to start and that's never enough time to get everything ready. I need to start earlier.

The bug guy came back on Saturday. No ants for the time being.

Computer at work is wonky so I'll be getting to that later today.

So, a little this and that.

No comments: