Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

We have the grandkids this weekend. They spent the night last night at our house and today, we're driving to Coulee City. Mark is working there on a wheat farm for a couple weeks and we thought we'd bring the kids to see him for Father's Day. Hubby's dad will be there too, some other dads. There will be big cookout, good weather, and family gathering mayhem.

But there won't be internet service *gasp* or even cell service *faint*. (It's been a while since we've been there so may Sprint has improved its coverage area since then.)

So, this is my Father's Day post.

Remember that video of me singing "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. I was wearing a cowboy hat. Well, my brother just recently saw this and responded by writing lyrics of his own. I thought they would make the perfect Father's Day post:

Lazy, I'm lazy with no reason to be.
I'm lazy, lazy with things I should do.
I knew
this list would make me fell daunted.
But then tomorrow
I will be totally screwed.
Hurry, why wont I let myself hurry?
Thinking, maybe I'm getting the flu.
Lazy, maybe that was too much junk food
I'm lazy and buying, these things I'm not trying,
there's just too much stuff here to do.

You'll be first to know if we produce a video.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: