- I'd like to post here more often. Does thinking about it count?
- I'm thinking of changing the Home tab to "What's Doin'" and adding a "What's Sayin'" page. (Or, "Cheap Talk" or "Who Cares?") The general idea of the new page is to see if I can spike my ratings from two to maybe four by mentioning Brangelina as often as possible.
- NaNoWriMo is around the corner so I'm thinking about story ideas and how to write 50,000 words in a month.
- I want to add a Comments area to my Photos page and any others I might add.
- Thinking about adding a Story Ideas page. I have two cooking right now and another I'm saving, maybe, for November. A story I started earlier entitled "Now & Then" (mostly because I like the title) has fizzled out for the time being. I've started another and am trying to write 1,000 words per day - which for the three days I've been writing, I've managed to do. This is what I usually do during nap time which is the current time here so that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now.
There's only an hour left of nap time and 1,000 words to write. Probably should get on that....
And I would, too, except my computer seems to be napping, too.... I think my nephew has hijacked my router so I can't even write! (Keeping my Work in Progress in Google Docs for the time being.) I guess it's pen and paper for me today which is cool. I like retro.